BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

I dedicate this post to...

MIKE P!!!!!!!!! (:

Dear Mike,
You are such a WONDERFUL friend!! Thanks for forcing me to do this post because then NO ONE would know how cool you are! :D :D Lol. I'm glad that you would swim across the Atlantic for me and I hope you and Racheal get married!!! Wooo hoo! Well I'm just saying a ton of random things, and I hope I don't make you cry. Remember when we were in the parking lot of McDonalds and I randomly screamed because I thought there was a man trying to get in the car?? I hope you do because if you don't then that's lame....and I KNOW you remember when we were in front of the Aston's house and you were cracking those jokes?! GOOD TIMES!! I miss you so much! My life would be soooooo BORING if I didn't know you!!! THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES M.M. [I hope you know what that stands for.] I can't wait to hang out with you again when we move back!! FTW! [For The Win] Love ya man! And if no one comments on this post then they are lameO (: Hehe.

♥♥Bekah :D

1 comments:

Courtney said...

MIKE:P!! lol that pic makes me want to buy a suit....not for me