BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Use me Lord....Hehehe.

Use me Lord in this Service, in this Service I wanna be used
Use me Lord at my School, at my School I wanna be used
Use me Lord in the Classroom, in the Classroom I wanna be used
Use me Lord in the Lunch line, in the Lunch line I wanna be used
Use me Lord in the Mall, in the Mall I wanna be used
Use me Lord at the Dentist, at the Dentist I wanna be used
Use me Lord in the Food Court, in the Food Court I wanna be used
Use me Lord in the Bathroom, in the Bathroom I wanna be used
Use us Lord, Use us Lord
Use us Lord, we wanna be used


Now it's your turn....(:
God can use you anywhere!!

2 comments:

LORNA :) said...

PREACH IT GIRL!!!!!!! LOL!!!!! YES YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY HONEST! GOD CAN YOU ANY WHERE AT ANYTIME EVEN WHEN UR SLEEPIN!!! LOL!!! LOVE YA CHICKAH!

KAIT said...

o yes! USE ME IN THE MALL!!!!!!! :D LOL