BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Youth Camp '09

I know, I know. Youth Camp was SOO last week and I am posting this now, but I never thought of it until now. Hahahaha. Ok so anyways,

This year, Youth Camp was AWESOME!! and it was tons of fun too (: We went to a place where house slippers were required. The only time you could wear regular shoes was outside. And yes yes we HAD to wear house shoes to church. No heels or any other kid of shoes were allowed unless they were never worn outside...but seriously, who DOESNT wear their shoes outside? I JUST HAPPENED to bring my eeyore slippers so those were my church shoes, but hey at least it was comfortable, right? Anyway, the services were GREAT!!! and my sister's friend got the Holy Ghost :D Our youth sang a song in German, and we did a good job THANK YOU LAWD! Seeing our friends who are from other countries, far away cities was a plus (: THEY ARE SO MUCH FUN, and I love all of them to death :D

This is just me rambling. It probably doesn't make sense, oh well..

4 comments:

alli:) said...

Slippers to church! I would love that, no more aching feet from 5 inch heels!:D

Beksterr (; said...

COME TO OUR YOUTH CAMP NEXT YEAR! WE CAN RUN THE AISLES IN OUR HOUSE SHOES ;D

LeNai said...

haha bekah that's so funny!!! I couldn't imagine Bro Young telling us we couldn't wear shoes to church!!! LOL Thats awesome still accept for us short ppl we wear heels to be tall and unless there are some house shoes with heels, we would be seriously looking up to everyone hehehehe;)

Paige said...

hahaha.... that was an experience that i could have done without!!!! anyway.... thanks for posting something!!! it gives me something to read and comment on :)