BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Back to the Ol' Drawing Board...

Mondays are then worst, but it's April 13th so
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR OL' DADDIO! and others....(:

Only 2 weeks left in April, the month of May, THEN 12 of school in June and BAM! We are out for the SUMMER! and hopefully this is our last year of Public School :D :D :D
No one ever leaves comments so I'm not expecting anything....BUT I DARE you to leave one...ITS ME DARING YOU! haha (:

[not trying to copy my sister] But tell me something random iight?

<33

7 comments:

LeNai said...

Oh stop complaining beker!!!! Lorna comments all the time on your blog, and what am I chopped liver? LOL oh and happy b-day to your Papa (inside joke) LOL=)

LORNA :) said...

THANK YOU TAMSEN!!!! I FINALLY HAVE ADFICE IF THAT'S HOW YOU SPELL IT. BUT YEAH! QUICK COMPLAINING!!! LOL!!! JK JK JK!!

LORNA :) said...

OOPS! "QUIT" LOL!!!

Beksterr (; said...

Hahahahaha I KNOW YOU ARE MY ONLY TRUE FRIEND!!! I love you Tammi!! Papa, HAhHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! and your NOT chopped liver, I hate liver soo lets make you hot cheetos! OR CHIPOTLE OR IN N OUT!

KAIT said...

LOL i comment!!!! and wats "adfice"?? LOL

LeNai said...

LOL!!!!! Lorna cracks me up!!!!!!!! Ok I guess I'll be hot cheetos cause they are grreeeeeaaaaattt!!! Lol
(the spelling above says GREAT for all yal didn't know)

Beksterr (; said...

yeah what is ADFICE? this word is new to me! and i know YOU guys comment but no one else ever does! LOL. umm tam, we know how "great" when we see it! hahahaa! yeah and Lorna, you are waaaayyyyyyyy random! LOL