BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring spring spring!!

Ahhhhhh (: Some of my favorite things about Spring are:




The cute clothes & shoes :D







THE SUN AND THE WARM WEATHER AND THE FLOWERS ♥♥

Now, here are some things I strongly dislike about Spring:

No A/C in Germany :/

Bees that fly at you because your wearing bright colors D:

Long trips to castles that you have to walk around the hot weather just to look at...

Sweating...EW EW EW!!

What about youuuuu??!?!? (: (:







5 comments:

KAIT said...

Oh poor u! LOL U hafta walk around in Germany looking at beautiful castles that some ppl *like me* could only DREAM of doing!!!! LOL hahahahahaha!!!!! Bekah u crack me up!!!!! U r so lucky!

Beksterr (; said...

Hey kait, would you like to switch places with me? Castles in hot weather does NOT mesh well!!!

KAIT said...

How bout I just come visit n we can do it together! LOL

~♥*Kara*♥~ said...

hey you cant leave me out!!!i wanna come!!

Beksterr (; said...

Ok Kara and Kait we can explore castles together :D
WAITTTT!! they arent any castle in Califonia...that means YOU GUYS HAVE TO COME HERE!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO!